venue: Ashmolean Museum, Oxford
The course is practical and offers you the opportunity to explore exhibits and draw from observation in the museum. You will have the opportunity to develop observational drawing skills and techniques according to your individual needs working with an experienced tutor.
• explore the relativity of shape and form through line
• encompass tone, colour and composition
• explore differing styles, images and objects
• take part in group discussions and appraise own and peers’ work
• use dry media to create a series of drawings
You will need to bring to the course:
• hard back sketched book (stitched spine is preferred as this will allow you to work across both pages, with a hard back to lean on) A3 size A4 minimum
• pencils of differing grades (eg. HB, 2B, 4B )
• pencil sharpener and small bag for shaving.
Wednesdays 6 November - 4 December, 10am -12noon
This is an Oxfordshire Adult Learning Course
to enrol: contact Abingdon and Witney College
01235 555 585 - email@example.com